327 posts
  • 17 / 33
 by RedAlice
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:I'd go with no more than 1/2 point, but I'd be fine with no PPR.

X

by haroldjackson29
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   842  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

aeneas1 wrote:i think the reason i've stayed away is because it's all predetermined, all of this stuff was decided years ago, how well players will do, how well teams will do, i'm just not blind to it, i don't own a tv, it wouldn't be fair for me to play.

in other news, my younger bro, who recently moved close to me, is a golf addict, and also plays in several fantasy golf leagues (fantasy golf? who knew?), he loves them to death, and clearly has a great time with it, so i think that's also got my ff interest going, that and all of you great rfu members! plus it would be fun to drag my son into it as well, we could learn the thing at the same time!

people mock what they cant/dont/wont understand.

Quoted for its pure awesomeness

Literally LMFAO

yet you are entirely incapable of proving me wrong with nothing more than a belief/hope
that you're right.

by Will0120
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Poll: Points Per Reception?

Result: 8 - 2 for NO (Current).

Any other suggestions to look at before the season starts?

by RedAlice
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Everything looks good to me.

Thanks for putting in all the time and getting everyone’s input.

You are a great Commish!

by AvengerRam
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

At some point we'll need to have a vote on how much to spend on my trophy at the end of the season, but I suppose that could wait until later.

by Rams the Legends live on
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1987  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:At some point we'll need to have a vote on how much to spend on my trophy at the end of the season, but I suppose that could wait until later.

LOL.............I really enjoy reading your post so many things you say I get a good laugh from, keep up the sense of humor bro and in case I never said it prior, welcome aboard you are a good infusion of new blood mixed with some humor and smarts hooyah.

by Rams the Legends live on
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1987  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

haroldjackson29 wrote:people mock what they cant/dont/wont understand.

yet you are entirely incapable of proving me wrong with nothing more than a belief/hope
that you're right.

HJ you seem like a good chap bro. However though ya got to just let stuff go. Trust me we are all aware you think that everything is rigged and if you never said so again we will not forget this is your stance........LOL So it is all good bro, just do like those of us really in the know of all things, just sit back and enjoy a beer and wonder why life is so rigged. Why are our stupid years also are young and beautiful years. Why are wisdom years are our old and ugly years. If you can give me a name of who rigged this part of life I will take them out with extreme prejudice.

• 17 / 33
327 posts Mar 28 2024