Total posts:   2036  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

by Phil
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   170  
United States of America   Norwalk, CA
Rookie

The party patio facade tarps are the classic blue and yellow, which might mean they'll be doing the same with the end zone paint...going full LA Rams colors for signage. Although I still see the snail logo in the tunnel.

by Mr. Sparkle
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Mystery solved...kinda. They are on the map which I have been looking them make for a while. Still not sure exactly what they are. One looks all decked out though. It also looks like you can no longer walk around the south side of the stadium due to construction. Going to be a bit messy for while.
Attachments
rams.png

by Mr. Sparkle
5 years 7 months ago
Veteran

Good find! It has been plaguing me since I saw them coming up on the construction cam. Probably a way to offset the lack of suites and the loss of seats they had. Actually, while the view would be pretty poor, I can see companies renting them out for more of a social thing. Certainly will look better than the blank concrete in the past!

by Turtle
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   123  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

SWAdude wrote:And the seat size are not declining.

The 707,727 and the worlds most popular 737 are all the exact width since the late 50's.

People are certainly getting wider. Present company included.

Poppycock, the airlines are in collusion with Levi Strauss and Wrangler. As my Jean size mysteriously increases the plane seats appear smaller. Of course none of that is true and I'm really still a 32-30.

It's all a conspiracy I tell ya.

by SWAdude
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Turtle wrote:Poppycock, the airlines are in collusion with Levi Strauss and Wrangler. As my Jean size mysteriously increases the plane seats appear smaller. Of course none of that is true and I'm really still a 32-30.

It's all a conspiracy I tell ya.

You are right.

I with shame agree. It is a conspiracy. As an industry we have slowly narrowed the width of the aircraft as well as my Levi’s.

It’s obviously a move to increase profits from Wall Street.

Good catch. Now the entire world as we we know it will spin out of control and crash into the sun killing everyone, :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

As always......

GO RAMS!!!

by Hacksaw
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Well, there goes the theory of it being for Handicap seats.

Why?

by maxxx power
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Mystery solved...kinda. They are on the map which I have been looking them make for a while. Still not sure exactly what they are. One looks all decked out though. It also looks like you can no longer walk around the south side of the stadium due to construction. Going to be a bit messy for while.

Can you post a link to that full map? I looked for it online but no luck. Thanks!

by Mr. Sparkle
5 years 7 months ago
Veteran

Here you are:

https://res.cloudinary.com/nflclubs/ima ... tiqgqj.pdf

And as far as the Handicap thing, I suppose they will be ADA compliant but that is not their primary use. Which is what was guess, at least the way I read it, earlier in this thread. At any rate, it looks like they keep improving on that old stadium and looking forward to it. Just that whole not being able to walk around the whole thing this season... going to be hard.

I still cant get over the Rams were gone 20+ years and NOW they start this massive renovation? They could have done it any time before or any time after. But right smack in the middle when the Rams are here for a quick 4 years. Really?!

• 17 / 29
290 posts Mar 28 2024