31 posts
  • 1 / 4

Few expect much from _______, but I think he'll be a difference maker.

Josh Reynolds
5%
Tyler Higbee
10%
Gerald Everett
24%
Dominique Easley
14%
John Franklin-Myers
5%
Ejuan Price
10%
Ramik Wilson
5%
Sam Shields
No votes
0%
Someone else (who?)
29%
 by RamsFanSince89
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   165  
United States of America   Orcutt, Ca
Rookie

...Micah Kiser. He becomes our middle thumper for the next 10 years (think Wagner). Bold but I hope he’s a hit.

by Will0120
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

I think we'll have a better inkling once training camp starts. A bit too early to tell at this point. Just by McVay's history with TE's and how second year players typically jumps in production, I voted for Gerald Everett.

by AvengerRam
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:
I think we'll have a better inkling once training camp starts. A bit too early to tell at this point. Just by McVay's history with TE's and how second year players typically jumps in production, I voted for Gerald Everett.

I was tempted to go with Everett. My hesitation, though, comes from the "not enough footballs to go around" problem (a good problem to have).

I went with Franklin-Myers, who I think could become an effective rotation pass rusher who could benefit greatly from the attention that Donald and Suh will draw.

by aeneas1
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Few are expecting much from ________, but I think he could be a difference maker.

i'd have to say @gareth, @Rams1PlateSince1976, and @Will0120 to name a few, none have posted much lately, and they're missed, but i think they can all come on strong as the season approaches, and be real board difference makers once the season is in full swing!

re the rams? i think we're expecting a lot from everyone, all of the starers, most (?) even think the lb unit will be improved, the team appears to be loaded.... a better question might be "everyone is expecting a lot from _________, but i'm afraid there's a good chance he might not live up to expectations"... but that's a downer, better to not go there!

by AvengerRam
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:a better question might be "everyone is expecting a lot from _________, but i'm afraid there's a good chance he might not live up to expectations"... but that's a downer, better to not go there!

That's just silly.

Every Ram player will stay 100% healthy, have a career year, and fit into the system perfectly.

Of course, I say that every Summer.

by bubbaramfan
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1117  
United States of America   Carson Landfill
Pro Bowl

Temerick Hemmingway. McVay was really high on him last year at TC and he was getting a lot of looks. McVay couldn't stop talking about him.

by Will0120
5 years 9 months ago
Commissioner

aeneas1 wrote:i'd have to say @gareth, @Rams1PlateSince1976, and @Will0120 to name a few, none have posted much lately, and they're missed, but i think they can all come on strong as the season approaches, and be real board difference makers once the season is in full swing!

re the rams? i think we're expecting a lot from everyone, all of the starers, most (?) even think the lb unit will be improved, the team appears to be loaded.... a better question might be "everyone is expecting a lot from _________, but i'm afraid there's a good chance he might not live up to expectations"... but that's a downer, better to not go there!

I think someone's fantasy invitation mail is gonna get lost in the process... ;)

by Will0120
5 years 9 months ago
Commissioner

bubbaramfan wrote:Temerick Hemmingway. McVay was really high on him last year at TC and he was getting a lot of looks. McVay couldn't stop talking about him.

That's a pretty good one. Although when I watched him during the limited times the season before, he did not seem to have natural hands when catching the ball which concerns me a bit. We'll wait and see I guess!

• 1 / 4
31 posts Apr 20 2024