17 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by aeneas1
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

midnight navy and white - in line with stadium branding at the coliseum (endzone graphics/colors, rams navy/white snail logo), press conference backdrop colors, no yellow at all... so is this the plan headed into the new digs, navy and white, or are they doing it so blue/yellow looks fresh and new come 2020? anyway, remove the yellow menu lettering and trim at rfu and we'd look just like the official site!

by Gareth
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I think it’s the latter - darker blue and white for now so that they get a splash with the royal blue and yellow down the line.

I’d like to be wrong but I really doubt it.

by dieterbrock
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Cool!
Will they have a chat room?
I've been looking for a place on line where I could talk about the Rams 12 months a year!

by Hacksaw
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

dieterbrock wrote:Cool!
I've been looking for a place on line where I could talk about the Rams 12 months a year!

:?

by Elvis
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38376  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

dieterbrock wrote:Cool!

I belive it's a Usenet BBS, also, you're banned...

by dieterbrock
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:I belive it's a Usenet BBS, also, you're banned...

Again????

by snackdaddy
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9630  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Again????

by Hacksaw
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

dieterbrock wrote:Again????

Finally we've come to a consensus about this guy.

by aeneas1
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Gareth wrote:I think it’s the latter - darker blue and white for now so that they get a splash with the royal blue and yellow down the line.

I’d like to be wrong but I really doubt it.

yeah, seems very possible but, like you, i hope it's not the case... frankly it's kind of amazing how many folks still favor the white/navy given the rams used them for such a short time (relatively speaking), the rams sported st. louis metallic gold and midnight navy twice as long as white/navy, yet the white/navy made such an impact, for a lot of reasons, not the least of which many fans associate the fearsome foursome to the those colors.

anyway, ferragamo uni fans seem to be the large majority, which makes sense given how long they sported them, and given the rams wore them during two trips to the super bowl, including a sb win... they're not my faves, i prefer white/navy, but the ferragamo's are fine too, altho the new fangled royal blue they're now using with the ferragamo's just looks plain weird to me.

03.png

• 1 / 2
17 posts Mar 28 2024