32 posts
  • 4 / 4
 by Rams the Legends live on
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1987  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

PARAM wrote:go get the coffee and donuts okay?

That really does as well sum up Fish's take while with us for the offense as he always grabbed our OC from the front office secretarial typing pool.

by R4L
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

/zn/ wrote:Thanks for off topic minutia. On Seattle, I thought it was clear I meant a winning season. They were 7-9 in 2010. That's not a winning season and I meant a winning season. It's a fluke that a 7-9 team could take a division. It certainly didn't happen in 2011 when both the Cards and 9ers did better while the Seahawks were still 7-9. SF of course took the division 13-3. With Seattle still not winning until they were a 3rd year complete rebuild.

As for the obligatory Fisher war bait, that whole discussion is irrelevant to the topic. The topic is, do the current Rams include a large percentage of inherited talent? The answer of course is yes. That's whether everyone likes that fact or not.

Unless you would like me to Thanos Goff, Gurley, Saffold, Donald, and all the others out of existence so everyone can see how they look without them while actually rebuilding from scratch. It's just a fact, this team has a very good proportion of inherited players.

And it's more than that. They managed to get Donald (defensive rookie of the year, then defensive player of the year) and Gurley (offensive rookie of the year, then offensive player of the year) and Goff (pro bowl in his 2nd year) in consecutive drafts. Very few teams have ever done anything like that or its equivalent.

Why not just celebrate it. We're Rams fans. We should be liking the fact that that happened. It should be one of the things we're proud and happy about. That's how I approach it anyway.

There's really nothing to fight here and no good reason to do it.

• 4 / 4
32 posts Apr 16 2024