117 posts
  • 1 / 12
 by maxxx power
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

Just wanted to let you know that I placed an order today for a white Nolan Cromwell jersey. I'll let you all know when I get it (or if I have updates along the way).

I post this as a follow up to a previous thread of incredibly long lead times some of you experienced to inform us if things have improved since then. In my last inquiry to Joe via twitter I was told that the current turnaround time is about 6 weeks.

Fingers crossed....

by aeneas1
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
Hall of Fame

maxxx power wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I placed an order today for a white Nolan Cromwell jersey. I'll let you all know when I get it (or if I have updates along the way).

I post this as a follow up to a previous thread of incredibly long lead times some of you experienced to inform us if things have improved since then. In my last inquiry to Joe via twitter I was told that the current turnaround time is about 6 weeks.

Fingers crossed....

hope it works out! that said, six weeks, in this day and age? just seems so foreign to me.

by rams74
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1460  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

I ordered a blue Ferragamo last year in early September. I was told to expect it in about 4-6 weeks. I finally did receive it a couple of weeks before Christmas. It took a long time, but I'm fairly happy with it. Horns on the sleeves are a little thick, but not too bad, and otherwise I like it, and it fits to size.

A few years ago I ordered a Jack Youngblood through a site that turned out to be in China. The jersey is nice enough, I guess, but it doesn't look a thing like a Rams' jersey. So I've never really worn it. But the Ferragamo from Throwback Joe's is pretty nice.

by aeneas1
5 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

rams74 wrote:I ordered a blue Ferragamo last year in early September. I was told to expect it in about 4-6 weeks. I finally did receive it a couple of weeks before Christmas. It took a long time, but I'm fairly happy with it. Horns on the sleeves are a little thick, but not too bad, and otherwise I like it, and it fits to size.

A few years ago I ordered a Jack Youngblood through a site that turned out to be in China. The jersey is nice enough, I guess, but it doesn't look a thing like a Rams' jersey. So I've never really worn it. But the Ferragamo from Throwback Joe's is pretty nice.

pictures!

by aeneas1
5 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:

mitchell & ness made a beautiful crazy legs version back in the day, one will surface on ebay every so often, would love to get my hands on one.... speaking of m&n, i picked up a ken iman (navy on white) many years ago, easily the most over-engineered garment i've ever seen, just spectacular, of course they were $300+ when new, back then, i got mine on ebay for around $75....

by Call me Roman
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   293  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

It took 8 weeks and never got my jersey, they did send me my money back. Never again.

by LARams_1963
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:https://twitter.com/throwbackjoes/status/989244829967171584
I ordered a Hirsch...same scheme :) Then a home B&W Jack Snow

• 1 / 12
117 posts Mar 28 2024