16 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Elvis
6 years 6 days ago
 Total posts:   38376  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I'll take it, makes me think of the Sweet song Lost Angels which, i realize, is in no way cool...

by dieterbrock
6 years 6 days ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Nicknames ensure success!!
Remember how well, “Sack City” worked out?
Oh wait a minute

by Call me Roman
6 years 6 days ago
 Total posts:   293  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Can we wait till they actually play before we give them nicknames? 2011 Eagles thats all i'm saying.

by ramsman34
6 years 6 days ago
 Total posts:   8462  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I just find it humorous. Been kinda slow lately. Knicknames have nothing to do with success or failure.

by Horny Mcbae
6 years 6 days ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

dieterbrock wrote:Nicknames ensure success!!
Remember how well, “Sack City” worked out?
Oh wait a minute

Or Lob City? Lol.

I liked LAPD (Los Angeles Pass Defense) but I understand why it was rejected so vehemently by Talib and a lot of older Rams fans on twitter.

Although I feel like this is such a good idea to bring the city and the LAPD a bit closer together. Make it into a community outreach initiative with the Rams and the LAPD. They can set up a stall pre-game outside the Coli where the NFL stalls are. Give out novelty police badges to the kids etc.

Its maybe not that "cool" but anything that unites Angelinos and the boys in blue is a wonderful thing and what better way then to do it through the Rams.

by scramsfan
6 years 6 days ago
 Total posts:   228  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

call me Roman wrote:Can we wait till they actually play before we give them nicknames? 2011 Eagles thats all i'm saying.

This is a fun post but...I hope that the hype does not cause this team to lose focus. If they sign Suh its gonna get worst...much worst. I keep thinking of the 2011 Beagles as well.

by ramsman34
6 years 4 days ago
 Total posts:   8462  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Horny Mcbae wrote:Or Lob City? Lol.

I liked LAPD (Los Angeles Pass Defense) but I understand why it was rejected so vehemently by Talib and a lot of older Rams fans on twitter.

Although I feel like this is such a good idea to bring the city and the LAPD a bit closer together. Make it into a community outreach initiative with the Rams and the LAPD. They can set up a stall pre-game outside the Coli where the NFL stalls are. Give out novelty police badges to the kids etc.

Its maybe not that "cool" but anything that unites Angelinos and the boys in blue is a wonderful thing and what better way then to do it through the Rams.

McBae, what took you so long to get here? Love your thoughts man, welcome to the preeminent Rams fan's source of info, talk, arguments, and basic fodder!

by Horny Mcbae
6 years 4 days ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

ramsman34 wrote:McBae, what took you so long to get here? Love your thoughts man, welcome to the preeminent Rams fan's source of info, talk, arguments, and basic fodder!

Thank you so much ramsman. Really liking this place and all the knowledgeable and fun posters on here.

• 1 / 2
16 posts Mar 28 2024