492 posts
  • 10 / 50
 by Fire407
6 years 6 days ago
 Total posts:   98  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Ramfan99 wrote:Rams say they will return SSL money to the holder after 50 years. Wonder if a holder sells the SSL to another person, then the Rams’ refund should go to the latest holder, but at which amount? The SSL amount that the latest holder paid, or the original SSL amount the original holder paid to the Rams? Thank you in advance for your answer.

You can sell or transfer your SSL to anyone anytime after the first game has been played in the stadium. There is a transfer fee of $100. The Rams are always aware of and part of any transfer because whoever is listed as the owner of the SSLs is then responsible for buying season tickets. Whoever owns the SSL in 2068 will get a refund of the amount being charged right now.

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 6 days ago
 Total posts:   10508  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Fire407 wrote:You can sell or transfer your SSL to anyone anytime after the first game has been played in the stadium. There is a transfer fee of $100. The Rams are always aware of and part of any transfer because whoever is listed as the owner of the SSLs is then responsible for buying season tickets. Whoever owns the SSL in 2068 will get a refund of the amount being charged right now.

50 year PSL term is nuts. Sounds like the 84 and 96 month financing Chrysler did on some of its cars, trucks and vans.

by BuiltRamTough
6 years 6 days ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

So I couldn’t take any pics once I was inside but the place was cool and worth checking out.

The stadium model is the best part and and it was huge. The staff is also really nice.

Anyway, I didn’t buy premium seats. I’m going to wait for the
regular seats to go on sale. They said it’ll go on sale in 6 months or so.

Anyways that’s basically it. Everything else about the stadium and stuff we already know about. If someone goes there not knowing anything, they’ll be blown away.

by LA_1968
6 years 6 days ago
 Total posts:   70  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Again, so ticket prices ($375) are the same for all club locations, from $100k down to $15k seat license locations. This might be the hook to get customers to sink more into the seat license. "Ticket prices are the same, so why not spend 25k more or whatever? I (or my heir) am going to get the license money back eventually anyway. Meanwhile I'll pay the same for my seats a the guy in the lower corner" If they don't want to wait 50 years there's also the option to resell the license. Beside the better seat location for the same ticket price, you'll also get all kinds of perks like parking, drinks, food, clubs, etc. That's all in the seat license price which used to be for the construction. Now it's shifted into to more consumable items. And the team doesn't have to pay tax on the license income because they're giving it back later. But how can that be if they're truly giving services in exchange for license money? At least in part.

by BuiltRamTough
6 years 5 days ago
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

The color section is only for premium seats so everything else in gray is regular seats.
Attachments
F00C04D4-A97E-4349-9546-7700D0D2F05E.jpeg

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 5 days ago
Hall of Fame

BuiltRamTough wrote:The color section is only for premium seats so everything else in gray is regular seats.

What's different about the bright pink "VIP" sections on the 200 level at the 50 yard line? Are those more expensive than the maroon ones?

by BuiltRamTough
6 years 5 days ago
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:What's different about the bright pink "VIP" sections on the 200 level at the 50 yard line? Are those more expensive than the maroon ones?

The 100k pink section gives u one unique lounge area and access to basically everything in the stadium including ALL the lounges and vip areas. It includes free food and vip parking and with no line entrance.

The other colors just gives u access to 1 level/floor of vip area only.

The pink section is awesome if you have the money for PSL 100k bc the tickets cost is the same 375 just like the other areas.

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 5 days ago
Hall of Fame

BuiltRamTough wrote:The 100k pink section gives u one unique lounge area and access to basically everything in the stadium including ALL the lounges and vip areas. It includes free food and vip parking and with no line entrance.

The other colors just gives u access to 1 level/floor of vip area only.

The pink section is awesome if you have the money for PSL 100k bc the tickets cost is the same 375 just like the other areas.

So VIP VIP? Gotcha. Makes sense.

Do VIPs (and VIP VIPs) get to skip the metal detector and bag check BS?

by BuiltRamTough
6 years 4 days ago
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:So VIP VIP? Gotcha. Makes sense.

Do VIPs (and VIP VIPs) get to skip the metal detector and bag check BS?

Didn’t ask but doubt it.

One thing is certain though. The big park next to the stadium is going to be used on gamedays for tailgating. That’s super cool. Also, all th bars/restaurant/ movie theater will be open on gamedays. So if you want to watch a movie after the game and wait out the traffic you can.

• 10 / 50
492 posts Mar 28 2024