• 2 / 2
 by RamsFanSince82
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

BuiltRamTough wrote:Here’s mine..

Below are quick facts about myself:

This is my 1st season with the Los Angeles Rams.

I’m from Seattle, WA.

When I am not at work, I love golfing, reading newspapers, discovering new restaurants, concerts, having an orgy, cheering for my alma mater NC State, and traveling.

What I love about my job is building relationships and creating memories that last a lifetime.

I like how you snuck in the comment about having orgies.

by Elvis
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38377  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I'm not saying the Rams didn't lie but when the Rams made the playoffs, Demoff said they were pushing the PSL timeline back to concentrate on selling playoff tickets. (But what he no doubt really meant was, we're pushing it back because we think demand is going up...)

by maxxx power
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

I see that all of those that posted the bios of your Reps all had the same bullet point as mine: This is my first season with the Rams....

Hmmmm

by Hacksaw
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

maxxx power wrote:I see that all of those that posted the bios of your Reps all had the same bullet point as mine: This is my first season with the Rams....

Hmmmm

Casey Jones wrote: "I am reaching out to introduce myself as your new dedicated Member Services Representative"

This was probably our first clue.
Sounds like the Rams hired a bunch of new staffers in charge with customer relations. I'm certain their motive was to create a more professional interaction and perhaps put a layer between Demoff and STH's.

The pay must be decent to lure a famous MO engineer away from the rails,,, or his second gig with the TMNT's .

by Elvis
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38377  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Hacksaw wrote:The pay must be decent to lure a famous MO engineer away from the rails,,, or his second gig with the TMNT's .

Not to mention Bill Sharman's assistant on the 71-72 Lakers...

by Hacksaw
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Elvis wrote:Not to mention Bill Sharman's assistant on the 71-72 Lakers...

I always thought it odd that one of the Celtic legends would come work for the Lakers.

As player:
8× NBA champion (1959–1966) Boston.

As assistant coach:
2× NBA champion (1972, 1981) Lakers, Boston.

As coach:
2× NBA champion (1984, 1986) Boston
5× NBA All-Star Game head coach (1975, 1984–1987)

I mean the Rams (or the STH's) are in good shape.. 8-)

by BobCarl
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   4283  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

BuiltRamTough wrote:I still love the Rams but lying to me straight up like that is wrong.
Agreed! ... I have to deal with sales reps all the time ... some of them I require an "informal letter of understanding" ... like a text message or e-mail of what they just promised ... they don't BS me nearly as much. ... and they also find out that when I suspect I'm being lied to, I go a few rungs up their ladder and confirm that I will get what was promised.

• 2 / 2
18 posts Mar 28 2024