viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8384
CLOSE
29 posts
  • Page 2 of 3
 by BobCarl
6 months ago
 Total posts:  1897  
Poland   LA Coliseum

Dick84 wrote:People don't want to pay for content because they see stuff for free on the internet... and people think it's the same thing.

I clicked like to your post ... but both sides to your post carries a two edged sword..... there is some free stuff that is better than what the high-paid mainstream media puts out ... and on the other hand, there is a lot of free garbage out there that makes Bernie Micklasz look as if he is worth paying for.

by Dick84
6 months ago
 Total posts:  2681  
Italy   LA Coliseum

BobCarl wrote:I clicked like to your post ... but both sides to your post carries a two edged sword..... there is some free stuff that is better than what the high-paid mainstream media puts out ... and on the other hand, there is a lot of free garbage out there that makes Bernie Micklasz look as if he is worth paying for.

I'm mostly concerned with the regular beat reporters in newspapers. The eyes on institutions.

by BobCarl
6 months ago
Poland   LA Coliseum

Dick84 wrote:I'm mostly concerned with the regular beat reporters in newspapers. The eyes on institutions.
some of them are awesome ... I guess they are like lawyers ... some are stellar ... and some are skum ... so yep ... what you said .. you get what you pay for

by Dick84
6 months ago
Italy   LA Coliseum

BobCarl wrote:some of them are awesome ... I guess they are like lawyers ... some are stellar ... and some are skum ... so yep ... what you said .. you get what you pay for

It's the institution I'm worried about.. more than the individuals. And.. I agree.. good and bad.

by BobCarl
6 months ago
Poland   LA Coliseum

Dick84 wrote: good and bad.

First the bad ... from a guy that works for NFL.com:

Another Bad ... from a guy that works for msn.com: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/re ... li=BBnb7Kz

Now the Good:

Good again ... an example of someone doing a little homework:

by Dick84
6 months ago
Italy   LA Coliseum

BobCarl wrote:I hear what you are saying. Can you give us an example ... or the context you are conveying?

Timing... this article came out today.

And.. yes.. I think the overall trend is scary too.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-davo ... SKBN1FB08T

• Page 2 of 3
29 posts Aug 15 2018