by dieterbrock
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

max wrote:Fisher coaching performance = bad
Fisher FA performance = bad
Fisher draft performance = good but splits credit with Snead

This tells me 75% of what is said about Fisher should be bad. People spending 90% of their comments on Fisher saying good stuff is out of wack.

Fisher has only 6 winning seasons in 21 years, and only 2 in the last 12.
He's remarkably consistent.

by max
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   5579  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Fisher has only 6 winning seasons in 21 years, and only 2 in the last 12.
He's remarkably consistent.

What I believe is that more people should be looking into the bad of Fisher instead of focusing their attention on defending him when someone may go over the line in criticizing him.

It's kind of like, spending time defending Hitler's choice of curtains in Berchtesgaden. Hello, the guy was a disaster.

by RamsFanSince82
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

by moklerman
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Yeah, Fisher may have actually proved that he's past his prime with this stunt. I think most agree that regardless of anything else, he's always been a helluva salesman but it appears he may have lost that skill as well. He's misplayed his hand and actually hurt himself with his BS this time. If he can't even make a sales pitch anymore, seems like he should take his tens of millions and enjoy the broadcast booth.

Or college.

by PARAM
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   12186  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

max wrote:What I believe is that more people should be looking into the bad of Fisher instead of focusing their attention on defending him when someone may go over the line in criticizing him.

It's kind of like, spending time defending Hitler's choice of curtains in Berchtesgaden. Hello, the guy was a disaster.

Like DB said, 2 winning seasons in the last 12. And one of those came with a guy "forced on him" by the GM and owner. He had another winning season after benching said 'guy', but that I attribute more to his stubborness and ego than coaching ability. His teams are a freakin trainwreck offensively. "He's a terrific defensive mind"? Sure. So go be a DC.

by RamsFanSince82
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

The Fisher interview starts at about 26 mins. and 30 seconds into the conversation. He would be a good politician.

by aeneas1
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

honestly, could this season have possibly gone any worse for a guy who wants another shot at nfl hc? mama mia.

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

That's a heck of a list of rehearsed excuses.

• 5 / 6
58 posts Mar 28 2024