15 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by dieterbrock
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote: Don't even have to win out. Just take two out of 3 and we're likely in.

As long as Seattle is one of the 2, we are definitely in...

by ramsfan1977
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

dieterbrock wrote:As long as Seattle is one of the 2, we are definitely in...

Even if Rams lose Sunday to Seattle, with 11 wins the Rams are almost a cinch. Falcons - Saints loser cannot pass us at 11-5.

by ramsman34
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   8463  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

snackdaddy wrote:Than spending the last few weeks debating whether or not we should lose for better draft position. How many years have we had that debate? Now, its how we should approach these games to secure the playoff spot that we're in good position to secure. Don't even have to win out. Just take two out of 3 and we're likely in.

Remember the past debates? Do we want them to win even if it cost us better draft position? Or would we rather they lose to move up the draft? Who in the top ten are we targeting? We need a tackle or receiver? A DE or LB? A safety or a corner?

All those have been debates we've had the past decade plus. Now here we are discussing should we run Gurley more? Should we get Watkins more involved? Is Wade's defense getting enough pressure? And most importantly, who would we meet in the playoffs?

Don't know about you guys but whatever happens from here on out, this has been an awesome season. And whenever its finally over we're going into next year not thinking if we can finally get to 8 wins. We're asking what can we do to get to the Superbowl.

It's pretty awesome that we are all here in this forum and not the draft forum as we usually have been over the past 6 weeks of each season in years past. Great feeling. Just beat the shesquats, RAMS. the run the table and keep the #3 seed. That is what I want for Christmas, nothing else...well gender equality and world peace, and a new president would be nice. But, I don't want to seem greedy.

by snackdaddy
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   9631  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:It's pretty awesome that we are all here in this forum and not the draft forum as we usually have been over the past 6 weeks of each season in years past. Great feeling. Just beat the shesquats, RAMS. the run the table and keep the #3 seed. That is what I want for Christmas, nothing else...well gender equality and world peace, and a new president would be nice. But, I don't want to seem greedy.

I'm just hoping for a new driver. 8-)

by BobCarl
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   4283  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:Than spending the last few weeks debating whether or not we should lose for better draft position
win until we're eliminated....then play for next year ..... Losing for a chance to get the next G-Rob scares me

• 2 / 2
15 posts Mar 29 2024