17 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by aeneas1
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:Yeah, I can't copy and paste anything at any time. Funny is I'm on my laptop now and the same thing, so it's gotta be a setting on my account.

here's a vid of what i can do, are you saying you can't do this? are we talking about the same thing?

note: in the vid, when you see the mouse movement over quoted content (grey quote boxes), it's me trying to copy it, which as i mentioned doesn't work with this software.

by PARAM
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   12186  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:here's a vid of what i can do, are you saying you can't do this? are we talking about the same thing?

note: in the vid, when you see the mouse movement over quoted content (grey quote boxes), it's me trying to copy it, which as i mentioned doesn't work with this software.

Yes, I can't do that.

by PARAM
6 years 3 months ago
Hall of Fame

Okay, now I don't know if you did something but now I can copy and paste. Weird. Really weird. Thanks for everything A1

by aeneas1
6 years 3 months ago
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:Okay, now I don't know if you did something but now I can copy and paste. Weird. Really weird. Thanks for everything A1

yeah, strange, the important thing is you seem good to go now, and thanks for being proactive with forum bugs, it's very helpful!

by aeneas1
5 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

test post.

by aeneas1
5 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:Okay, now I don't know if you did something but now I can copy and paste. Weird. Really weird. Thanks for everything A1

test post.

by PARAM
5 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:test post.

It's working fine now. Thanks

• 2 / 2
17 posts Mar 28 2024