6 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Will0120
7 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Hi @aeneas1,

Did we change the default post topics font in the forum? They look skinnier...

by aeneas1
7 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:Hi @aeneas1,

Did we change the default post topics font in the forum? They look skinnier...

not exactly sure what you're referring to, can you do a screen grab and circle it? but to answer your question, i haven't made ant changes lately, other than fix a wordwrap issue for when posters typed one very long word without any breaks, it would extend beyond the post box, but now it wraps as it should.... also, i've recently switched back to firefox after using chrome for quite a while, including when i worked on the forum, so many things at the forum look a bit different to, firefox and chrome apparently don't render things identically....

by Will0120
7 years 1 month ago
Commissioner

aeneas1 wrote:not exactly sure what you're referring to, can you do a screen grab and circle it? but to answer your question, i haven't made ant changes lately, other than fix a wordwrap issue for when posters typed one very long word without any breaks, it would extend beyond the post box, but now it wraps as it should.... also, i've recently switched back to firefox after using chrome for quite a while, including when i worked on the forum, so many things at the forum look a bit different to, firefox and chrome apparently don't render things identically....

Sorry, I am on company laptop so I can't really do screenshots and all that. Basically it's the fonts in the post topics. They look less "bolded" than before. It's not really an issue, just wondering, that's all. Don't worry about it too much ha...

by aeneas1
7 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:Sorry, I am on company laptop so I can't really do screenshots and all that. Basically it's the fonts in the post topics. They look less "bolded" than before. It's not really an issue, just wondering, that's all. Don't worry about it too much ha...

no issue is too small, i tend to get pretty anal about this sort of thing! so are you referring to one of these areas (red box)?

z02.jpg

z01.jpg

by Will0120
7 years 1 month ago
Commissioner

aeneas1 wrote:no issue is too small, i tend to get pretty anal about this sort of thing! so are you referring to one of these areas (red box)?

z02.jpg
z01.jpg

Yes sir. It might be just my laptop though, who knows. Maybe see if anyone else using Chrome has noticed this. I think I noticed it for a while already though. At least a week or two I'd say.

@Hacksaw, @Hacksaw_64, @Elvis?

by Hacksaw
7 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Will0120 wrote:
Yes sir. It might be just my laptop though, who knows. Maybe see if anyone else using Chrome has noticed this. I think I noticed it for a while already though. At least a week or two I'd say.

@Hacksaw, @Hacksaw_64, @Elvis?

I haven't seen a red box,,, well,,, nevermind.

• 1 / 1
6 posts Mar 28 2024