9 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Will0120
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Hi @aeneas1, @Elvis & @Hacksaw:

Just within this past hour, I started to notice that I am getting a notification every time Hacksaw makes a post. I am not aware that we have a subscribe a certain poster option and I haven't chosen so anyways...

Just thought you guys should know, not that I don't enjoy Hacksaw's posts... :lol:

by Will0120
7 years 5 months ago
Commissioner

And I just noticed that I got an notification when @Elvis responded to a thread that I definitely have not posted in nor subscribed to...

by Elvis
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38376  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Will0120 wrote:
And I just noticed that I got an notification when @Elvis responded to a thread that I definitely have not posted in nor subscribed to...

Is it possible you're superscribed to the forum? Check the "+" at the top of the forum page and see if it's yellow, if it is, click it to un highlight it...

by Hacksaw
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Will0120 wrote:Hi @aeneas1, @Elvis & @Hacksaw:

Just within this past hour, I started to notice that I am getting a notification every time Hacksaw makes a post. I am not aware that we have a subscribe a certain poster option and I haven't chosen so anyways...

Just thought you guys should know, not that I don't enjoy Hacksaw's posts... :lol:

Thanks Will. I don't have any subscriptions to anyone. I was having a problem like that the other day where I got notified every time anyone posted. A-1 helped me turn that off. Funny thing is I never checked those boxes in the 1st place.
If I remember what we did, I'll give you the method, otherwise @aeneas1 is the man with the plan.

by Will0120
7 years 5 months ago
Commissioner

Elvis wrote:Is it possible you're superscribed to the forum? Check the "+" at the top of the forum page and see if it's yellow, if it is, click it to un highlight it...

Weird, it is checked all of a sudden. I don't think I did it myself but who knows... I'll let you guys know if I keep seeing the notifications... :lol:

by aeneas1
7 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:Weird, it is checked all of a sudden. I don't think I did it myself but who knows... I'll let you guys know if I keep seeing the notifications... :lol:

working for you now?

by Will0120
7 years 4 months ago
Commissioner

aeneas1 wrote:working for you now?

Yes sir! Thanks 8-)

by aeneas1
7 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal