142 posts
  • 1 / 15
 by aeneas1
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

hope everyone likes the look and feel of the new rfu design, still a few minor odds and ends to take care as we go, but it should work without any issues.. that said, here are a few notes:

- if you come across any bugs or anything that strikes you as odd, please let me know, just post it here!

- if you've come across something at another site, a cool feature(s) perhaps, that you think would be great here, or have any suggestions regarding the look and feel of the new design, again please let me know!

- this is going to sound odd, and most likely the only time you will ever hear a website suggest this, but for best results you should use a browser ad-blocker such adblock+ or the like... there are quite a few custom pages built into the design that offer great news feeds, vids, media, and other rams related info culled from around the net..

but rather than link to a lot of this info i instead iframed it in order that it would be automatically updated as the target sites are updates, lots of great advantages to this... problem is, some of the sites i targeted use ads which can show in the iframes if you're not using an ad-blocker...

- be sure to check out the welcome vid, it can be found in the "dashboard", the first item under the "directory" heading...

- also be sure to check out all of the links under the "resources" heading, again accessible via the dashboard!

by Hacksaw
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Great job A-1. It will take a little time getting used to. It seems to eat up a bit more bandwidth or something as it seems slower than the old format.

The only thing I noticed yet are the compressed avatars. Every one got squashed into a square. Many avi's are now out of perspective.

by ramsman34
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Beautiful design! Great Job A1!!!!!

by trony
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   27  
United States of America   Corona, CA
Undrafted Free Agent

The new website looks awesome. It's very modern.

This is more of a feature request. Now that the forum is phpBB enabled, can this website/forum be added to the tapatalk.com directory?

No rush, I know the site just got upgraded. It would be nice to follow this forum via a mobile app. :D

Thanks in advance.

by Hacksaw
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Found the like button, Where is the edit button? Also where are the mod controls?

by SWAdude
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

How do you log off?

by max
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Great Job! Very professional looking.

I have 2 questions:

1. How do I change the screen color like I did before?
2. Can we have a chat room for the games?

by HopHead Ram
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

Great job A1. Will take a little getting used to but I think the potential of this new site is awesome!

by aeneas1
7 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

max wrote:Great Job! Very professional looking.

I have 2 questions:

1. How do I change the screen color like I did before?
2. Can we have a chat room for the games?

1. at this time there's no option to change screen color, but i can definitely check it out....
2. dashboard > directory - second item on the list, rfu chat... i set it up so there's a general chat room and a game day chat room, maybe we can get some folks to test it out before kickoff... why don't you go ahead and make some posts to it right now, see how you like it....

by aeneas1
7 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

HopHead Ram wrote:Great job A1. Will take a little getting used to but I think the potential of this new site is awesome!

thanks very much hhr... yeah, i think once folks get the lay of the land it will they'll find it flows nicely, and of course i'm always open to suggestions, as is elvis from what i can tell... btw take some time and check out the links in the dashboard, start with the links in the first column, under resources!

• 1 / 15
142 posts Apr 16 2024