18 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by TomSlick
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Hey Tom, Welcome to RFU.
Elvis was smokin in those days. Dude could light up a room and sing too. To bad what happened to him.

The boys are coming home. Let's hope they can recapture some of their former glory.

Thanks, Hack.

Totally agree, Elvis was the king. Throw in all the movies he did and he had it covered. Vegas Elvis was kind of sad...the white one-piece outfit didn't rock like his previous style. I have to agree with Elvis that peanut butter goes with just about everything.

"Los Angeles Rams" always sounded better to me than "St. Louis Rams", though the St. Louis version brought home the Big Kahuna so that is a point on that side of the ledger.

by den-the-coach
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   870  
United States of America   Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Veteran

TomSlick wrote:
"Los Angeles Rams" always sounded better to me than "St. Louis Rams", though the St. Louis version brought home the Big Kahuna so that is a point on that side of the ledger.

Hey Tom welcome aboard and that's fine because the Rams on the verge to win several Super Bowls once they are back in the Golden State as the Los Angeles Rams return to glory.

by snackdaddy
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9631  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

den-the-coach wrote:
TomSlick wrote:

Hey Tom welcome aboard and that's fine because the Rams on the verge to win several Super Bowls once they are back in the Golden State as the Los Angeles Rams return to glory.

I still think 2016 is the year they're realistically targeting. The new linemen will be in year two. Gurley should be completely healed. Those picks alone tell me they're willing to wait and even concede 2015. And coincidentally, 2016 will also be their first year back in LA. :D

They'll be a division winner in the wild card round in 2016. A division winner with a first round bye and NFC Championship appearance in 2017. And finally a Superbowl champion in 2018. Which happens to be the first year in their new stadium. And it will be a home game for them when they host and play in the Superbowl a couple years later.

by den-the-coach
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   870  
United States of America   Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Veteran

snackdaddy wrote:
They'll be a division winner in the wild card round in 2016. A division winner with a first round bye and NFC Championship appearance in 2017. And finally a Superbowl champion in 2018. Which happens to be the first year in their new stadium. And it will be a home game for them when they host and play in the Superbowl a couple years later.

Now I like that plan! :D

by TomSlick
8 years 9 months ago
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

den-the-coach wrote:
TomSlick wrote:

Thanks for the welcome, den. Very cool place here. I like it.

by TomSlick
8 years 9 months ago
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:I still think 2016 is the year they're realistically targeting. The new linemen will be in year two. Gurley should be completely healed. Those picks alone tell me they're willing to wait and even concede 2015. And coincidentally, 2016 will also be their first year back in LA. :D

I'm not sure what metrics you're using, snack, but I can't argue with facts like these. My new financial plan for early retirement...sell the house in 2017 and bet the wad on the RAMS to win it all in '18. I'm going to start pricing various south sea islands today...you know, I have to invest those millions somewhere!

by snackdaddy
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9631  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Don't forget to secure you're 2020 superbowl tickets Tom.

• 2 / 2
18 posts Mar 28 2024