15 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by TomSlick
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Elvis wrote:If only the real Elvis had been as well appreciated as i am.

Thanks guys, but really, no thanks necessary. I'm doing this for my own amusement as much as anything else. And so far it's a lot of fun.

Hopefully we can keep growing and keep the quality of posters as high as it is now.

What? You mean you're getting woman throwing their undergarments at you like the real Elvis. Dude, you are my hero.

Seriously, good interview and this site rocks.

by Stranger
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

TomSlick wrote:
Elvis wrote:If only the real Elvis had been as well appreciated as i am.

Thanks guys, but really, no thanks necessary. I'm doing this for my own amusement as much as anything else. And so far it's a lot of fun.

Hopefully we can keep growing and keep the quality of posters as high as it is now.

What? You mean you're getting woman throwing their undergarments at you like the real Elvis. Dude, you are my hero.

Seriously, good interview and this site rocks.

I agree, this site really rocks. Excellent posters here. I don't care if we don't grow. Quality over quantity.

by Elvis
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

We've grown quite a bit since July and the quality is still great.

As for Vinny, he's come a long way too since July, doubt we'll be getting anything exclusive from him, at least not in these last few dramatic weeks...

by Hacksaw
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

dieterbrock wrote:I thought Vinny was pro Rams to LA? Did that change?

He's pro Vinny. McFab Spanardson used him for a while. Kind of swings both ways, but impartial.

• 2 / 2
15 posts Mar 29 2024