9 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by phatsajak
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   6  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Hi Rams fans,

I've been hit with an extreme case of nostalgia ever since the Rams announced they are moving back to LA. I've been searching online for a poster that I bought in '84 or '85. It was ordered through one of those school book order forms we used to get in grade school. These were a team yearbook style product that folded out to a full size poster. It was a white bordered, giant Eric Dickerson poster, with a small inset of Mike Lansford jumping in the air, presumably celebrating a field goal. The only text on the poster side was RAMS on the bottom.

Does this ring a bell to anyone??? These were offered for most NFL teams. My friend bought the 49ers version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Chuck

by Elvis
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38377  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Welcome aboard, nice avatar.

Maybe Kevin Demoff had one on his wall along with his Jim Everett poster?

Don't know the poster but any other info, nothing on the back of the 49ers version saying who made it?

by phatsajak
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   6  
Undrafted Free Agent

I should have said that my friend ordered the 49ers poster when I ordered my Rams poster, back in the mid 80's. So that one is just as much a mystery...

Thanks!

by LA_1968
7 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   70  
Practice Squad

phatsajak wrote:Mike Lansford jumping in the air

Was this the inset? I remember that was a pretty popular shot of Lansford. This was taken 12/1983 which would help date the poster.

by maxxx power
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

Here it is!

Just keep your eyes on ebay. This was on there at some point. It came up under a google search for ERIC DICKERSON POSTER RAMS.

• 1 / 1
9 posts Mar 28 2024