75 posts
  • 1 / 8
 by Elvis
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

So Tom Slick brought up his Rams trash can that his brother bought him and i remembered, i have the exact same thing, a Rams trash can my brother bought me, probably for my birthday, sometime in the 80's. Anyway, i dug it out of the closet and here it is, including the $12 price tag from Scoreboard which was a sports memorabilia store on Ventura in Studio City back in the day...
Attachments
RamCan-2.jpg
RamCan.jpg

by Gareth
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

In the picture below, I got the old school white horns helmet from a guy that poster Aeneas1 turned me on to. It's a real helmet. The Superbowl helmet is a replica and has the yellow Rams horn on the other side of the helmet.

IMG_1153.JPG

by TomSlick
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Great stuff, gentlemen. Just to be accurate the RAMS trash can I got was a birthday present from my Mom. Sometime in the mid-70s. Looks a little more "old school" than Elvis's can. 12 bucks? Damn, Mom, that was one cheap present you got me.

The facemask on my trash can is the old gray two-bar kind. To this day the can is still next to my bed. A prized possession, indeed.

by Rams Dominate
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   240  
Ireland   Monterey Peninsula
Rookie

I too have a couple of things that are in a box in the garage somewhere, along with my knife collection...The prized one is the Silver & Black Super Bowl Champions cap signed by Kurt Warner, I have that hat in a glass case, I also have Kurt Warners jersey & a foot tall Marshall Faulk action figure...As long as I've been a Rams fan you'd think I'd have more stuff but just didn't get the collecting bug, when they won XXXIV that team was so good I momentarily got the bug...At some point I'll come across that stuff & post pics, until then, sorry guys...
Oops, how could I forget? My collecting knives was launched when I stumbled on a beautiful mounted Bowie knife with the bolster being Rams horns, rosewood handle & 2 Rams head butting insert in the blade...Some of my other knives have Rams on the handle in some fashion, head, whole body, head butting etc. but not many, I just saw a Ram & bought it if I saw it...

by maxxx power
8 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

Collected these as a kid in 77-78.

by Neil039
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2664  
Superstar

maxxx power wrote:Collected these as a kid in 77-78.

Those are awesome!

by Neil039
8 years 1 month ago
Superstar

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Collectibles

by maxxx power
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

I have that same Warner statue.

by Neil039
8 years 1 month ago
Superstar

maxxx power wrote:I have that same Warner statue.

Now you just need a "classic(lol)" Jim Everett figure.

• 1 / 8
75 posts Mar 29 2024